Specialized Assistance & Care
The Inn at Fairview offers exceptional care for residents with Alzheimer’s and other cognitive impairments. We allow members of our community to live as independently as possible without sacrificing their health.
We offer a specialized program called InnSights that focuses on our residents’ individuality and uniqueness. We work hard to provide an atmosphere that feels just like home, and our highly-trained staff is on site 24/7 to provide compassionate and skilled care.
Services & Amenities
At The Inn at Fairview Memory Care, we offer a wide range of services and amenities to ensure our residents are comfortable, happy, and fulfilled. Every single service is designed to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
These services include:
- Highly-trained, compassionate staff
- 24/7 nursing care and supervision
- 45 fully furnished private suites
- Full-service dining for 3 daily meals
- Nutrition management
- Meal delivery in the event of temporary illness
- Medication administration and management
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV
- Phone service
- All maintenance
- Full schedule of community-led activities
Our Activities Director creates and carries out a diverse calendar of daily activities designed to meet our residents’ emotional mental, physical, and spiritual needs. Click here to view our monthly activity calendar.
We also provide the following services:
- Physical, speech, psychiatric, and occupational therapies
- Music Therapy
- Optical, dental, podiatry, portable, X-ray, and lab services
- Equine-assisted therapy at Strongwater Farm
- Respite care
Our InnSights Program is focused on our residents’ individuality and uniqueness. The program was designed to enhance our residents’ experience at The Inn through positive engagement, spiritual connections, and intellectual opportunities. InnSights is designed to empower our residents to maintain as much independence as possible, helping them embrace new chapters every day.
The InnSights program includes:
- Enhancing quality of life following diagnosis and progression of cognitive impairment
- Individualized support for each resident throughout different stages of cognitive impairment
- Incorporating daily programs into each resident’s lifestyle
- Support resident preferences and abilities
- Provide ongoing community education and family support groups
- Meet the resident’s physical, emotional, and social needs for overall well-being
Life at The Inn at Fairview
Tour One of Our Private Rooms
Cognitive impairments may not always be noticeable, but if you’re aware of early signs, you can be prepared in the event a loved one develops symptoms. Typical symptoms of cognitive impairment include:
- Memory loss and frequently forgetting things
- Asking the same question or repeating the same story over and over
- Not recognizing people or places
- Having difficulty making decisions or exercising judgment, like what to do in an emergency
- Changes in mood or behavior
- Vision problems
- Neglecting responsibilities, relationships, and hygiene
- Difficulty planning and carrying out tasks, such as following a recipe or keeping track of bills
If your loved one needs to change from independent living to memory care, it can come as a shock. We work diligently to ensure your loved one is well-cared for and comfortable, but being surrounded with familiar faces can make a world of difference.
If your loved one is having a hard time adjusting to life at The Inn, we offer various therapy services to help them work through any changes. Try to visit them as often as possible and, if you can, bring photographs and personal belongings to make their suite feel more like home.
With cognitive impairments, even with the clearest and most concise language, it can be difficult for your loved one to understand why they need specialized care. We offer thorough support services and general psychiatric therapy to help your loved one understand why memory care is the best option.
We provide a safe and comfortable space for our residents through skilled training and compassion. However, sometimes the most you can do is offer support for your loved one, even if they don’t fully understand.
Before residents can move into our community, they must first fill out our application form. If approved, we will request physical & medical information.
We will then determine the level of care your loved one needs by completing a pre-admission screening. These screenings will look for the medications, dietary requirements, and physician orders so we can maintain an excellent quality of life for the resident. Once this is complete, the applicant must sign a Residency Agreement, Consent to Treat, and other forms before a move-in date can be placed.
Our residents can receive visitors 24 hours a day/7 days a week with no appointment necessary.
Our short survey assesses your unique situation and provides guidance that fits your needs. Take the 5-minute survey by clicking here.
We are here to answer all your questions and provide guidance during your search for a care facility. We can help you with placement in our assisted living, memory care assisted living, or rehabilitation/short-term skilled nursing programs.
Fill out and/or download our admission application form:
Fairview Senior Living Earns 2021 AHCA/NCAL Bronze National Quality Award
Compassionate Care in Hudson, New Hampshire
You can find us at 203 Lowell Road in Hudson, New Hampshire.
Our community is easily accessible from Hampshire Drive and Lowell Road.